Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day!

How Do You Show Your Pet Love?


Valentine's Day does not have to be exclusive to people. Many people express their love and friendship for their pets on this day as well.

I have seen many great examples of celebrating the day with your pet. From delicious treat recipes to photos and contests.

It's Complicated..


Or so Ali would tell anyone that might try to woo her from me.

Border Collie laying by a "It's Complicated." cup.

Spring Is In The Air!


We have had an unusually mild winter. More spring like weather than winter weather. Knock on wood that it continues. There is a lot to be said for being able to be out in a T-shirt, this time of year, in Canada.

Ali got to enjoy the day down at the river bottom. I was able to get some good pictures of her as well.

Border Collie at river bottom showing happy smile.

While I did not bake her any special treats or get her a present I know she enjoyed this gift. All dogs love getting out but I feel as though it is extra exciting for a Border Collie.

Border Collie standing beneath a train bridge.

Ali is always a good sport when it comes to posing for pictures as well. Nothing but patience even when I can tell she would rather be off sniffing out rabbits.

Border Collie sniffing ground by a tree.

Happy Valentine's Day From Ali & I!


We wish you all a great day today! And feel free to share with us how you celebrated the day with your pet(s).

© Irwin McNeely & Border Collie Corner, 2015. Unauthorized use or duplication of this material without written permission from this blog’s author or owner is strictly prohibited. All pictures are my own & property of Irwin McNeely & Border Collie Corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment