Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Ali Posing For The Camera

Ali In Action!


If you own a Border Collie than you already know the high energy these dogs have. Ali has no shortage of get-up-and-go. She will spring up from a dead sleep at the first sign of movement to the door.

I enjoy taking pictures of her in whatever we do. Action shots are some of the most fun. They are not always easy to catch, I am not a professional photographer by any means. I use my phone for pictures.



Boomerangs & Balls.


Ali's love of chasing down anything thrown made it easy to redirect her natural desire to herd. This is one of our main activities each day, several times a day. Here are a couple pictures involving boomerangs (one of the best throwable toys I have ever found) and air time.

Border Collie catching a boomerang in mid air.
Jumping for joy!

Border Collie leaping into air to catch a boomerang.
Reaching for it!

Hiking In The Hoodoos.


We have made many trips to Writing on Stone Provincial Park for walk time. My sister likes to take the rescue dogs out for exercise here. Ali has become an expert as posing for pictures. She has incredible patience with me.

Border Collie sitting at the edge of a hoodoo.
Enjoying the view.

Border Collie sitting at edge of hoodoo overlooking the river.
Taken at Writing on Stone Park.


I have always been a person who enjoys walking so having Ali was never a concern as far as her demands for exercise went. Her and I put a lot of miles on our feet each day.

How do you spend your play time with your canine friend(s)?

If you're interested in Ali's background be sure to read about her rescue story.


© Irwin McNeely & Border Collie Corner, 2015. Unauthorized use or duplication of this material without written permission from this blog’s author or owner is strictly prohibited. All pictures are my own & property of Irwin McNeely & Border Collie Corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment